Back to School, Back to the Markets
Wednesdays in September, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM CT
It's time to get back in the virtual classroom and review the core competencies and skills that will make you a better trader. Whether you’ve been trading for years, or are just getting started, this interactive learning series is just what you need to finish 2020 strong.
- Week 1, September 9: The Auction Process
- Each market is an auction pitting buyers against sellers—understanding the nuances of this process will help you make more informed trades
- Week 2, September 16: Managing Risk
- Every successful trader is a skilled money manager—before you grow your account, you must first learn to protect what you have
- Week 3, September 23: Trade Management
- Learn how to develop simple and effective trading plans based on market state and risk profile
- Week 4, September 30: Technical Patterns
- Dive into the charts and learn to Identify what separates the merely good trade entries, from the great opportunities
- John Hoagland, Performance Coach
- John has 38 years of futures trading experience. He traded on the floor at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for 20 years, later migrating to screen trading in 2009. He has helped develop thousands of traders at TopstepTrader over the past five years and is passionate about improving the performance of each trader. John’s trading expertise is multifaceted, specializing in Market Profile, technical analysis, auction theory, volume and order flow.
- Dan Hodgman, Performance Coach
- Dan clerked on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade from 2007 until 2011, checking trades and hedging options, while simultaneously managing his own futures account. He went on to serve in the Marine Corps for four years, sharpening his discipline which he afterwards incorporated into trading options and cash spreads with a small proprietary trading firm until 2017 before joining TopstepTrader as a Performance Coach. He looks forward to working with active traders and helping them achieve their goals.
Don't miss out!
Have a Scheduling Conflict?
We got you covered! Register for the live event, and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.